27, 14968 24 Avenue in Meridian Pointe
| Sold for $900,000
||3 beds 3 baths 2,128 sq ft
This spacious Craftsman-style townhome is located in Meridian Pointe, one of the most sought-after gated communities in South Surrey. This open floor plan boasts skylights in the living/dining room, vaulted ceilings. The master on the main features a large walk-in closet, 5 piece ensuite bath, radiant heat floors. Maple shaker cabinets accent this immaculate home. The second level boasts 2 spacious bedrooms, plus an oversized flex room. Paved pedestrian walkways, professional landscaping, private patio, close to transportation, Star of the Sea school, Semiahmoo Trail, parks, shopping at Peninsula Mall, South Point Exchange Centre. Double garage. Pets allowed, no age restrictions. Semiahmoo catchment. Contact Erik at (778) 919-1298 to arrange your private showing today.
- Spacious Craftsman style townhome located in desirable Meridian Pointe
- Exclusively located near Semiahmoo Trail and other nature trails
- Open floor plan boasts vaulted ceilings and skylights
- Durable hardwood flooring throughout
- Maple shaker kitchen cabinets and luxury stainless steel appliances
- Large master with elegant ensuite bath & oversized walk-in closet
- Paved pedestrian walkways, professional landscaping, and private backyard patio
- Ideally situated near major commuter & transit routes
- Pets allowed, no rentals, no age restrictions
- Walking distance to shopping, schools, restaurants, recreation and other amenities
- Close to Peninsula Mall and South Pointe Exchange Mall
- Steps to Star of the Sea school & minutes to Semiahmoo Secondary
27, 14968 24 Avenue
For more details, visit www.27-14968-24-ave.com.
Please contact Erik J. Hopkins at (778) 919-1298 for showing requests.