#115, 15550 26 Avenue in Peaceful Sunnyside Park
| Sold for $559,000
||3 beds 3 baths 1,785 sq ft
Welcome to the highly sought after community of Sunnyside Gate. If you're looking for a spacious townhome with lots of appeal, look no further. This bright end unit backs onto a private yard surrounded by mature landscaping. This townhome boasts a large kitchen with eating nook, SS appliances, and open dining and living rooms. 3 bedrooms up including a large master with private patio, an oversized walk-in closet, and an elegant ensuite. All ages welcome, 2 pets allowed, no rentals. Roof and gutters were replaced in 2013, the exterior was recently painted, and the interior is freshly painted. Playgrounds, softball fields, tennis courts, and South Surrey Outdoor Pool are just steps away. Close to transportation, Peninsula Village, and Morgan Crossing shopping. Jessie Lee and Semiahmoo Secondary catchments. Quick possession available. Call (778) 919-1298 now for a private showing.
- Spacious Sunnyside Gate townhome located in desirable Sunnyside Park
- Bright end unit backs onto a private yard surrounded by mature landscaping
- Large kitchen with eating nook, and luxury Whirlpool and Kenmore appliances
- Open floor plan with high-end finishings throughout
- Durable hardwood flooring on the main
- Large master bedroom with elegant ensuite and private balcony
- Playgrounds, softball fields, tennis courts, and South Surrey Outdoor Pool are just steps away
- Walking distance to restaurants, recreation and other amenities
- Minutes to Peninsula Village, and the Shops at Morgan Crossing
- Close to transportation and Morgan Creek Golf Course
- Other extras include skylight, radiant heat flooring, screen doors, active security system
- All ages welcome, 2 pets allowed, no rentals allowed
- Jessie Lee Elementary and Semiahmoo Secondary catchments
For more details, visit www.115-15550-26-av.com.
Please contact Erik J. Hopkins at (778) 919-1298 for showing requests.
115, 15550 26 Avenue