|Erik Hopkins has successfully completed the Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) Designation Course for Home Marketing Specialists and has earned the the Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) Designation.||
||The real estate industry has changed dramatically in recent years. Gone are the days when brokers controlled market information. Sellers and buyers have access to endless market data on the internet, and no longer have to rely solely on data from real estate brokers and agents.
So what value can real estate agents provide in today's vastly different marketplace?
The one skill area that clients expect in their Home Marketing Specialist is negotiation skills. Negotiation skills determine the ultimate outcome for both sides in a negotiation. The clients set the goals they want to achieve and it is the agents' responsibility to persuade or influence the other side to accept the terms. Clearly, the best trained negotiator has the advantage.
The Real Estate Negotiation Institute brings the highest level of professional negotiation training to the real estate industry.
Buyers and sellers clearly see the difference between the average real estate agent versus a trained negotiator.
As a Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), I am able to offer superior value to my clients including:
- Better results and control through higher skill level
- More confidence in all negotiation situations
- More persuasion and influence with other agents
- Better knowledge of how to get more and give less
- Better knowledge of how to get important information
- Better relationships through trust and collaboration
- More effective negotiation techniques with all types of negotiators including tough, aggressive negotiators
- Fewer or NO deadlocks or lost deals